1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 T-Top Coupe
"LT1" 5.7L SFI V8 - 80K Original Miles
w/ Performance and Handling Upgrades
is helping the owner with the presentation and listing of
You are viewing a privately owned 1994 Camaro Z28 Coupe!
Classic Cars Online
You will be purchasing this vehicle directly from the owner.
The current owner acquired the vehicle about a year and half ago from his brother that lived in Colorado.
This rust free Colorado vehicle has only 80K original miles. The owner has a stack of receipts (Over $13,000 not including the vehicle) from
all the performance and handling upgrades this vehicle has received. This sinister looking Z28 is ready to be enjoyed.
We will try to describe and go over most of the car, please read and view all of the 82 pictures listed below.
Would you buy a car on ebay with four pictures and one paragraph of description? NO.
That is why at Classic Cars Online, our listings will go over and show every area of the vehicle that is up for auction.
Bid with confidence!
We are going to start with the mechanical description first since this area has the most upgrades. (The owner has all the receipts.) The factory "LT1" 5.7 litre SFI V8 engine is still stock. It has been re-tuned using a Hypertech Power Programmer III hand held unit. (This Hypertech programmer is also included in the sale. See photo 58) The engine is fed by a Street Legal Performance (SLP) cold air induction system. It also has a Granatelli mass air flow sensor installed. We believe the automatic transmission and posi
rear end are still stock also. There are no problems, issues, or leaks with the engine, transmission, or rear end.
The brake system was also upgraded with a Wilwood setup. The front received 6 piston Wilwood calipers with 12.9" vented rotors. The rear brakes received 4 piston Wilwood calipers with 12.19" vented rotors. There are no leaks or issues with the brake system. They were all adjusted and are working great. They do not pulsate, fade, or pull.
The complete suspension was gone over and improved with an UMI Performance setup. It received: Tubular Subframe Connectors, Tubular Lower Control Arms, Tubular K-Member, Non-adjustable Upper A-Arms, Solid front and rear Sway Bar, Double adjustable Panhard Bar w/Roto Joints, Adjustable Lower A-Arms, and a Strut Tower Bar.
Please view the undercarriage photos to see all these upgraded parts. I'm sure this low mileage vehicle spent a lot of time in the garage. No winter driving. The chassis and underside is not detailed but it is clean and rust free.
Nine times out of ten, people selling a car would not talk about or take any photos of the underside.
The undercarriage tells you a lot about the car, that is why we took a few pictures of the bottom.
The exhaust system was been replaced with an aluminized steel Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back system with dual exhaust tailpipes. It looks and sounds great. The vehicle passes the Ohio emissions test.
Body & Paint:
The vehicle was repainted a few years ago. (Original color was dark green) This black paint looks great with a deep shine and no orange peel. There are no dents, dings, or scratches. There are few small paint chips on the driver's door edge and front bumper area that could be easily touched up.(See photo 29) Looking down the sides, the car is very straight and true with a mirror like reflection. All of the original Z28 emblems were removed when it was painted. This, along with the tinted windows and blacked out taillights adds to the all black sinister look the car has. The factory T-Tops are in excellent condition along with the weather stripping on the entire vehicle. (Not dry rotted or cracked.) Remember, the vehicle was from Colorado. It is very solid and rust free.
The vehicle still has the original interior. This graphite/gray cloth interior is in very nice condition. The driver's seat only shows very little wear on the upper side bolster.(See photo 37) The rest of the interior including the carpet, door panels, dash pad and center console are all great. It has: T-Tops, Air Conditioning (Blowing cold
w/new compressor), AM/FM/CD Radio, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Driver's Seat, Tilt Wheel, Keyless Entry, Security System, and 4-Speed Automatic Transmission with Overdrive.
The factory glass has a little darker tinted film installed. The tint is in good shape with no rips, air bubbles or scratches. The film can be removed easily if you desire. Both side power windows are working with no known problems. The rear window has a factory rear defogger.
Wheels & Tires:
The vehicle sits on 17" Torq Thrust chrome plated wheels. These American Racing rims are in nice shape. Mounted on these wheels are 245/45ZR17 Toyo Proxes tires. The tires have very little wear and look good. The original factory wheels (Set of four) also will go along with the vehicle. These 16" "Z28" rims also have the original center caps. Mounted on these extra wheels are 245/50R16 Kumho tires with 40-50% of thread.(See photo 81) The original spare tire along with the jack and jacking tools are in their stored location.
Please don't ask what the "Reserve Price" is, or if we have a "Buy it Now" price. If the "Reserve Price" is not met,
we will contact the highest bidder FIRST to see if we can negotiate a price.
So, make sure you place your bid before the auction ends.
If you like this '94 Camaro Z28 and want to make an offer, please call us.
The owner will consider your offer and if he decides to accept your offer, we will end the
auction early or add a "Buy it Now" price that you and the owner both have agreed on.
Sorry NO TRADES!
If you have any questions on any areas or items on the classic,
If the "Reserve Price" is not met,
(Click Here) and Ask Classic Cars Online!!
Or call: (440) 237-3974 (9AM -9PM EST.) Ask for Ken
we will contact the highest bidder FIRST to see
if we can negotiate a price.
So, make sure you place your bid. Sorry NO TRADES!
All information supplied is correct to the best of our knowledge and will not be
responsible for any errors in the script.
Vehicle Photos: (Scroll down to see all 82 photos!)
The vehicle is located in Parma, Ohio. (44134 Zip Code)
Parma is located just south of the Cleveland, Ohio area.
You will be purchasing this vehicle directly the private owner.
The odometer is working and showing 80,164 miles. These are the actual original miles.
The vehicle has a free and clear Ohio title that is ready to be signed over.
If the "Reserve Price" is not met, We will contact the highest bidder FIRST to see if we can negotiate a price.
So, make sure you
place your bid, or call us with your offer. Sorry, NO TRADES!
We know that the more information and details the perspective buyer gets about the vehicle,
the better they feel about their decision. If you need more information about this '94 Z28,
please e-mail or call Classic Cars Online.
We reserve the right to end this auction at anytime for any reason.
TERMS OF SALE
Please read all of the terms before bidding.
Our goal at Classic Cars Online, LLC. is to broker positive transactions between buyers and owners. We help with listing and presenting vehicles on eBay for the owners. We are not in possession and we have not inspected this vehicle. The owner provides us the information and photos for the eBay auction and has stated the representations are true to the best of his/her knowledge.
We also have a "Risk Free" 7 day inspection period AFTER the auction for the winner bidder.
(See below for details.)
1) The owner provides and is responsible for any and all representations within this auction and not Classic Cars Online, LLC. The owner states that the presentations are honest and accurate to the best of his/her knowledge and assumes all legal
responsibilities for the vehicle and representations.
2) At the conclusion of the auction and upon reception of a Five percent (5%) deposit, Classic Cars Online, LLC. will place the winning bidder in touch with the owner to arrange for inspection or transportation. Classic Cars Online will accept the deposit on behalf of the owner. This deposit is due within 3 days of auction closing. The deposit can be paid with a Certified Bank Check.
3) An Inspection of the vehicle is Highly Recommended and must be done within 7 days of auction closing. The remaining balance, is due to the owner at inspection/acceptance. *If inspection is not completed within 7 days, or buyer waves his choice to inspect the vehicle, the deposit is nonrefundable and the deal is finalized. The inspection can be done by the buyer personally or a third party inspector that the buyer hires.
4) Full payment is due within 7 days of auction closing. You are not purchasing a new car that is claimed to be flawless. Instead, you are purchasing a vehicle that is old and expected to have normal wear and tear from age. The vehicle is sold "as is" where is without any warranty implied or expressed. All sales are final once inspected or paid in full.
5) If the vehicle was found to be materially misrepresented at the inspection, your deposit
is refundable and you are not liable for the purchase but this must be determined within the
allotted seven (7) day inspection period. Regardless of our commitment to describe vehicles
in as much detail as possible there will be imperfections. Failing to mention for example an
item such as a small paint imperfection, a minor non-safety related item such as a switch
etc, does not constitute refusal of the vehicle by the buyer. We require you to put in
writing via email or fax the material misrepresentations in order to receive a refund of
your deposit. Taking a few photos of the misrepresented area for us to see, will help point
out and confirm your concerns. "Changed my Mind" is not a valid excuse for your deposit to be refunded.
6) Bidding on this auction demonstrates your acceptance to indemnify and hold harmless Classic Cars Online, LLC. from any liability resulting from this transaction, including any reasonable attorney fees.
7) PLEASE DO NOT bid unless you have full intentions of purchasing at your bid price. Your bid is a legally binding contract as eBay clearly states. We reserve the right to end the auction early. We also reserve the right to verify any or all bids to ensure excellent
auction integrity. Please do not ask the sellers reserve price as we will not disclose this information.
8) WE DO NOT accept bid retractions. If you bid and retract you will be added to our blocked bidder list and future bids will NOT be accepted. eBay allows for you to triple check You're bid before finally entering the bid. Our integrity is impeccable as our feedback shows and we demand the same from our bidders.
9) Bidder/Buyer is responsible for all the shipping costs, insurance, title work, and must be 18 years of age or older.
Remember, whether you are buying a car/truck from eBay, Hemmings or Collector Car Trader, you will inevitably want to go and inspect the vehicle. Our system is better than most as you can actually see several photos of the vehicle and enjoy a much more lengthy description, and then have a chance to inspect the vehicle after the auction. ss
If you like the way this auction looks,
let us at "Classic Cars Online"
help you list and sell your "Classic Car" on eBay.
Click on the "Me" icon to learn more about "Classic Cars Online."